Saturday, June 11, 2011

Always bitten....never shy...

And there it goes...again...but strangely it came around in a matter of just two months. Am I really a magnet for self-destruction...? When will I learn...probably never....should I change.. at least try...heck no..!
Standing at the crossroads again, its that time of life where I make a choice, not really out of choice. Choices make us who we really are and going by that I can feel this imaginary tattoo on my forehead which says, DUH..!
Am I really that naive and such an easy target..? Whatever happened to the street-smart, confident, independent me...where does that person disappear at times when it matters most to stick around. Why does the 'Cow-me' emerge almost instantaneously...as if its always just waiting around the corner to jump out and play the self-sacrificial part. Will I never get it...ever. Should I give up...or give life another chance to teach me another lesson which I know for sure I would never use. I dont even know where I'm headed anymore....

2 comments:

  1. That post you made was so inspiering, i'm not exactly sure what you meant by it but inspiering. what ever you were talking about i don't think you should give up even if you really want to because if you don't follow own inspiration then why should others follow it, like i will i think you're really talented cause of right thing and makeit seem so real all what i just said is true don't give up. you know who just posted this ,a 12 year old, thats who. followyour inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...dats really inspiring...thank you for taking time out to read this rubbish...I just write to vent...but U jus made my day...:)))...Yeah dats the message...dnt give up...n dont worry I wont...thank you for the wishes...tk cre...!!!

    ReplyDelete